we are calling those individuals who want to work here in Japan in the fields of agriculture, caregiving, building cleaning etc. Our office can help you process visa under the Specified Skills Work Visa (SSWV) and for those who are currently working as trainees here in Japan we can help you change your visa into SSW Visa.